NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old October 19th, 2021, 13:10
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Aw4 shift controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclewolverine View Post
. . I can't afford a new rig. I don't want a new rig. Imho nothing built past 05 is worth having. . .
With you all the way there - 'though not sure '05's not too late (there are times when I think my XJ's are too modern.

Quote:
. . . I wanted a 4x4 square body crew cab srw, small block 4 speed . . .
That got me thinking: how about a Blazer? Though I suppose RHD'd be a problem - & the mpg!

Quote:
. . . Most other rhd vehicles are japanese imports that are smaller than the xj like rav 4s. . .
What, no Patrols or Amazons? I know Bongos' prices are as stupid as their name but how about a Delica?
Old October 21st, 2021, 10:42
NAXJA Forum User

How about solving the issue of space and mileage with a 1987 Land Rover Defender 110 4-door RHD with the 2.5 diesel. They are almost unstoppable and from what i understand quite capable vehicles. That's my 3 cents worth, but IF you could find one I doubt it would be much over 25k in good working order.
Old October 21st, 2021, 13:46
NAXJA Forum User

Surprised there are any RHD Landies in the US but, if there are, why pay for a 4 door wagon when a panel truck would be the better option for the job?
Old October 21st, 2021, 17:24
NAXJA Forum User

Aw4 shift controller

Do what you can. Pencil out what you get payed decide what your worth an hour then work that many hours each day based on your monthly salary.

It is what it is what it is. There are to many fedex drivers and contractors giving hours away. Usps and fedex are going to have to step it up and tool the **** up. So make them do it.

Everyone is going to have to be patient as this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

For years we haven't been responsible or accountable for our actions or decisions now were watching ourselves drowned in a 5gal bucket of our own shit

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Old October 21st, 2021, 17:58
NAXJA Forum User

So I heard ups and fed ex are going to merge to form a new company their going to call it Fed Up. Lol
Old October 22nd, 2021, 10:20
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep ride View Post
So I heard ups and fed ex are going to merge to form a new company their going to call it Fed Up. Lol
:rotflmao:
too damned funny