NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Land Use / Off Topic and other Forums > Land Use Forum > Uwharrie Off-Road Volunteering
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Uwharrie Off-Road Volunteering A home for the Uwharrie Off-Road Volunteering Organization and a place to discuss issues related to Uwharrie National Forest

Old December 13th, 2012, 10:27
NAXJA Member

Welcome

So I guess I'll kick this off.

In our efforts to bring more communication from the USFS and the landuse organizations we have undertaken hosting a forum for the purpose.

the UORV organization has grown out of the friends of uwharrie group and found a permanent home here @ naxja.

Eli is the man heading this up. His screen name is Draider90. The moderators in this forum will be Tim and Nick (UNCC99_XJ and Cnickgo)

The intention here is to move all of the volunteering effors for he Uwharrie area into here. Workdays, meet and greets, trail information and problem reporting.

All other forum rules will apply here.

With all that said, here's hoping to a successful partnership between and this new volunteer workgroup.

Let's get to it.
Old December 14th, 2012, 01:59
NAXJA Forum User

Thumbs up Re: Welcome

I want to start out by giving a huge thanks to (including Nick, Tim, and Nathan) for providing a home for Uwharrie Off-Road Volunteering. Big things are happening at Uwharrie, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Through the efforts of , UORV, and all of the Volunteers/Community the future of the trails at Uwharrie is looking brighter by the day.
Old December 14th, 2012, 15:43
NAXJA Member

Location: Central MA - keep going till the road turns to dirt, then listen for banjos
Re: Welcome

Welcome!

Wish I was closer so I could actually help in a meaningful way.
CTeunuch: Sometimes I really wonder if this sport makes you insane, or it just attracts the mentally unstable.
Old December 14th, 2012, 18:54
Twisted Up

Big thanks to Nate for his help in getting this set up. I'm excited to see how this progresses and feel it will do very well.

Eli, if you need anything from Nick or I, you know not to hesitate to ask!
-'17 Ruby Red F150 Lariat. Tow rig and occasional DD
Old December 14th, 2012, 21:12
PSR Fire Marshall

I'll add my welcome here as well. I think it's a great idea for to be able to host this group, and hope it is the start of even more connection between and land use groups.

Here's to a new era of communication between and the land use groups.

David Bricker / SYR
Gomer - '95 XJ, 2 dr. 4.6L Russ Pottenger Stroker; Novak TJ AX-15; Black Box 2.72:1 + 241OR 4:1; RockJock 60 Front, hydro assist, Hi-steer; D60 trussed and shaved rear; 4.56 ARB Front and Rear; Black Magic discs, Bilstein 7100s front and rear; 35s; PRP seats; Warn PowerPlant winch, hybrid cage. Annd, the Faux Dorkle is gone.
National Treasurer 2013-2019
Not a member? Become one today, and help support YOUR club.