NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Vendor's Marketplace > NAXJA Vendors Info and Feedback Forum
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Old January 6th, 2018, 08:16
NAXJA Member

Roark supply

Ordered Two 50 pack combos of cutting wheels and sanding discs Tuesaday 1/2/18 early afternoon the package showed up UPS Friday 1/5/18 afternoon. The order had all the different grits neatly packaged separate and the package itself was good ensuring items make it to the door without damage. I ordered Two packs so got free shipping as I met the $100 minimum ... You can't easily beat only paying about a $1.00 per flag disc for 36 grit wheels even hobo freight is about $5.00 for their cheapest 36grt wheels . I will be ordering whatever grinding , cutting, or sanding wheels I need from Roark in the future .